PARTICIPATE WITH YOUR VOTE
Become an Ally
Join the EU Wiki
Our goal is to create a wide network of affiliated organizations that support European values. Several initiatives already joined, and consistent with our mission, we support their activities and campaigns to strengthen their voice and impact.
The process is easy:
- Email us
- We will schedule a call or meeting
- If we agree on our core principles we will sign an MOU
- Then you will have access to our network and resources
- Depending on your needs we may be able to support you with our expertise.
The EU Wiki is a tool we created to respond to the need of several European organizations, and civil society actors to coordinate their actions and strengthen their voice for a pro-European future. If you are interested to learn more or have a trial access, you can:
- Request access by emailing us
- We will get in touch to learn more about your work
- You will receive a dedicated username and password
- By joining the EU Wiki, you can share and access:
- Campaign Material,
- Best Practices,
- Polling Results, and
- Disinformation reports upon request
The work of A4E is heavily dependent on charitable donations to achieve its mission.
Our team has reached out to several foundations and organizations to increase available resources. Individuals and organizations joining our Donors‘ Circle help ensure the continuation of the European dream.
A single contribution can make a difference.
IBAN: DE827002 0270 0015 8027 78