PARTICIPATE WITH YOUR VOTE
Become an Ally
Join the EU Wiki
Our goal is to create a wide network of allied interconnected organizations that support fundamental values. Many initiatives already connected with us, and consistent with our mission, we support activities and campaigns to strengthen our allies’ voice and impact.
The process is easy:
- Email us
- We will schedule a call or meeting
- If we agree on our core values , as outlined in Article 2 of the Treaty of the European Union, we will sign an Memorandum of Understanding
- Then you will have access to our network and resources
- Depending on your needs we may be able to support you with our tools and resources.
The EU Wiki is a platform we created to respond to the need of many European organizations, and civil society actors to coordinate actions and strengthen our collective voice for a pro-European future. If you are interested to learn more or have a trial access, you can:
- Request access by emailing us
- We will get in touch to learn more about your work
- You will receive a dedicated username and password
- By joining the EU Wiki, you can share and access:
- Campaign Material,
- Best Practices,
- Polling Results, and
- Disinformation reports upon request
PLEASE NOTE: Following the European elections, we are working to rebuild and upgrade our platforms. More news on this soon!
The work of Alliance4Europe depends on donations to achieve its mission.
We are fortunate to be supported by a variety of foundations. Individuals and organisations joining our Donors‘ Circle help to promote diversity, democracy, and fundamental right across Europe through citizen action.
A single contribution can make a difference.
IBAN: DE827002 0270 0015 8027 78